Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"Flight of the Dishes!"

So, our dishes keep disappearing. Yeah, weird. And they're not the kind of dishes you would loan to anybody. We had a set of 4 glass goblets (not the cool medieval challis) that my mom bought for us as a house-warming gift; 1 broke and the other 3 are missing. Then, somehow, our metal strainer/double boiler disappeared! What the heck! It's like someone is breaking into our apartment to steal dishes! That doesn't make sense.

At first I thought Mark was secretly hiding them or throwing them away...and Mark thought I was throwing them away (while on prescription! drugs) or packing them in boxes somewhere and completely forgetting. Nope! I think a 9x13" dish is missing too.

It's a mystery.

1 comment:

  1. I've had dishes disappear like that too!! They probably all fall into some black hole of dishes and have their own little dish party. Weird. And the dishwasher?! SO convenient!! Seriously!! It was on sale at a little department store here called Pamida. It cost $178. Kinda pricey, but I wash so many stupid dishes by hand that it's completely worth it to me! Plus, when we're done with it, I'm sure it will be easy to sell for some of our money back. :) I just looked at Walmart.com and found this http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=1744743&findingMethod=rr It's cheaper than the one I bought and the same size. You could have it shipped to the store (if they don't have one at the store already) to save on shipping!! Just an idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. It validates me. : )