Oh my goodness! I am having the hardest time with this itouch! 1) it will only let you sync with one computer at a time (I synced it on my old mac and now I have to reformat it whenever I want to make any downloads or updates); 2) it only has 1g of internet capabilities (and for some reason, apple.com won't even load properly); 3) it's an older version so i have to download all sorts of software and updates in order for it to even work properly. I'm so frustrated!!! I can't wait for it to just work when I want it to.Oh, my sweet Mark is doing all the downloads and updates for me at his office so I don't have to deal with it. He also downloaded a new version of Word so that I can write my book on the laptop. I love my husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you. It validates me. : )