
When my husband first got hired as an Administrative Assistant/Coordinator at UVU, the department purchased a macbook for him. With the macbook, came a free ipod of choice...the itouch. When the macbook and itouch finally arrived, Mark decided to give the itouch to a coworker (since he really doesn't care about that kind of thing (and doesn't know what it is, probably). We've recently decided to buy a macbook so that I can write my book with comfort and ease. I went to order it the other day and realized that I'd get a free ipod with it! I didn't really know what the heck one was...so I did some research. I fell in love immediately!!! I told Mark about it that night. He then told me that his coworker (the one he'd given the itouch to) has been showing Mark all the special stuff it can do...and Mark wants one now. He told me that he needs one for work and that I should be grateful because I'm getting a whole macbook. But I want both!!! I think I'm more excited about the itouch than the macbook right now.
Anyway, all this to say...I'm paying for the macbook for myself, so I should get the stinkin' itouch!!! Mark lost his chance. Right? I think he should have to buy his own if he wants one. Sheesh!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you. It validates me. : )