I'll give you three guesses as to what I'm going to complain about this time...okay, maybe you don't need three. You guessed it...another kidney stone. However, just to make the story more interesting, I've also got a bad bladder infection (almost bad enough to be hospitalized, my doctor said). Yay! Plus(!), the doctor's office won't give me any pain killers. What's the big deal?! Is it really that tough to write out a prescription that you're authorized to do for 5-10 pills? What messes can I possibly get into with that amount? Sheesh! They told me to go to the ER. Oh yeah, right. Go spend 2 hours waiting to get one pill that costs $75. Nope...not going to do it. Stupid doctors. It's not my fault I pass kidney stones all the time.
My mom and sister are taking me to lunch on my birthday. Yay! I love food and talking to people. It could possibly be the best thing ever. Plus, Mark is taking me to dinner. Bwah ha haaa! What could be better?
I heard a song on my playlist today that rekindled my interest in writing my stupid book. I hope that spark lasts until I get home today. Let's cross fingers.
i still hope you'll write your "stupid" book. even if it doesn't have a robot in it, it will still be cool. thanks for driving the carpool. it means a lot to me, and it helps save endangered species because it helps the environment. love.
ReplyDeletei like you and i haven't even met you :) happy belated anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteOh, why thank you, Elbie. That's really nice of you to say. I know it's pathetic, but it makes me really happy when I get comments...even when I don't know you. :)
ReplyDelete