Monday, January 12, 2009

Awkward Situation

So there I was, walking out of the break room at work. An older dude wearing a nice suit and holding a leather briefcase comes down the stairs and goes ahead of me down the hallway. I always get stuck behind the slow people. Urgh! I didn't want him to know how irritated I was that he was going so slow, so I was really quiet. Then, I had a thought. I imagined him ripping one and what I would do. No more than 20 feet later...he actually ripped one! A loud and long one! Then he did it again...twice! I'm hoping he didn't know I was there because it didn't smell so good (although, I can't imagine how he couldn't have known I was there. He practically bumped into me before). I was so afraid he would realize I was right behind him and started planning an escape strategy. However, I was saved when someone along the hall diverted his attention. Oh, what an awkward situation! ;)

2 comments:

  1. i think i would have said "EXCUUUUUUSE YOU, YOU SICK SICK MAN! have you NO consideration for those walking behind you, and by the way, YOU WALK REALLY SLOWLY!!!"

    well, that's what i would have WANTED to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!! I would have laughed out loud!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. It validates me. : )