Thursday, November 20, 2008

Revenge of the Pee Rocks!

It's times like these when I'm just so sad. Last Friday I found out I had two different infections...the painful kind. I went through 4 different medications before finding one that wouldn't make me nauseated or want to kill myself. Needless to say, it's been a rather rough week. To top it all off, I had a dream last night...a strange dream. It was my first couple days as Obama's personal secretary. I suddenly had kidney stone pain and went to the White House bathroom to try and alleviate it. I had no success. The pain was so intense and real. I was so afraid I would get fired. I woke up in pain. Yes, another kidney stone. This makes the 15th stone in the past 4 months. Kill me now. And I'm not even done having my infections yet! Oh the misery. I craveth soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. It validates me. : )